Now that you have requested your 3D models, you are ready to upload the information for the graphics.
Follow the steps below to upload your graphic files within the levAR dashboard.
- Log in to the dashboard.
- Click on the Creation dropdown from the main menu and then click on Loadout.
- There are a few sections within the Loadout page, including Pending Payment, In Progress, Pending My Review and Approved.You can click on any one of these to review which products are listed in each tab.
- In the Loadout page, you will see all of the previously requested art and their status. The initial message under the Loadout column will be “Create”.
- Click on Create or the current status (Revise or Update), to access the wizard that includes: product information, messages from the artist, notes and files. To access the wizard for products that have a Submitted status, click on View under the Action column.
- The loadout wizard includes the following sections:
- A Provide Data section to upload files related to your 3D Art. The files accepted are 3D files, product images, PowerPoint and CSV.
- A Notes section where you will need to add dimensions and details for the selected product. These details can be copied and pasted from the Product Info section.
- A Messages From The Artist section where you can communicate and exchange feedback with the assigned artist.
- A Product Info section where you will see details extracted from your store into the dashboard for the selected product.
- Once you are done, you can click on Save Info to save a draft and return to continue editing at a later time or select the drop down to Save and Submit to Artist if you are ready to start the creation process.
You are now ready to process your payment type and view products that are in progress or that are ready for your feedback! If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com