There are a few stages in the 3D Model Creation Process and this article aims to explain the steps in the initial stage of the process.
The first stage in the process is to request your 3D art. Follow the steps below to start making your 3D models within the levAR dashboard.
- Log in to the dashboard.
- In the Overview page (landing page), find the module that states “Start Making 3D”. Click on “Start Here ->”.
- You are now in the Creation page, where you can find the various stages of the 3D Art Creation process. The All Products page allows you to see all of the products in your e-commerce store.
- In the All Products section, you can select products individually by checking the box next to them (1) and then click on the “Request 3D” button on the right side (2). You may also check the box next to “Product Name” to select all of the products.
- Once you have clicked on the Request 3D button, you will be routed to the 3D Creation Wizard. In the wizard, you can choose to “Request Individual Variants” or “Request All Variants". If you select individual variants, you will then click “Next”. If you select all variants, you will then click “Finish”.
- If you requested individual variants, in the following screen you will click on the plus sign next to the item to select the variant and then click “Next”. If you selected multiple items, clicking "Next" will redirect you to the next item to continue selecting individual variants.
- Once you have selected the variants for your product selection, click “Finish”.
- You will now see a status bar letting you know that your products are being commissioned.